Xavier Cortada’s “Underwater HOA” is part of the Home + Away Artists-in-Residence Exhibition at the Anderson Ranch Patton Malott Gallery
Anderson Ranch Arts Center
Patton Malott Gallery
5263 Owl Creek Rd, Snowmass Village, CO 81615
February 17 – March 25, 2022
Anderson Ranch Arts Center is thrilled to present an exhibition of new and recent work by their current Artists-in-Residence, in collaboration with Oolite Arts, one of Miami’s largest support organizations for visual artists. The exhibition will explore the studio practices of our 14 Residents across various media including painting, drawing, sculpture, and video. The exhibition will be on view from February 17 – March 25, 9AM – 5PM.
About the Gallery
The Patton-Malott Gallery is a gallery space on the Anderson Ranch campus. Its contemporary and rustic ranch architectural elements provide the backdrop for rotating exhibitions throughout the year.
The mission of the Patton-Malott Gallery at Anderson Ranch Arts Center is to inspire creativity and critical dialog, engaging the regional community by exploring diverse histories within contemporary art. Based on a foundation of exhibitions that tie the gallery to educational programming at Anderson Ranch, our goal is to bring compelling exhibitions to the Roaring Fork Valley region. We support artists working with themes that affirm the trajectories of contemporary art as plural, unbounded by geographic, conceptual, and cultural limits. The gallery builds community through its programming, employing art as a vehicle for the examination and transmission of contemporary experience.
- Xavier Cortada – https://cortada.com
- Terence Price – http://mxlawkii.com/
- Mark Fleuridor – https://markfleuridor.com/
- Reginald O’Neal – https://spinelloprojects.
- Chris Molina – https://www.chriismolina.
- Francisco Maso – http://archivoartstudio.com/
- Ben Chatag – https://www.benchatag.com/
- Enma Saiz – https://www.saizfineart.com/
- Marielle Plaisir – https://www.marielleplaisir.
- Diana Eusebio – https://dianaeusebio.com/
- Autumn Casey – https://autumncasey.com/
- Jessica Martin – https://www.sightunseen.com/
- Victoria Ravelo – https://tyler.temple.edu/
- Monica Lopez – https://