- Nov 6, 2018 —Miami Herald | Op-ed: Re-purpose your campaign signs to make a political statement about sea level rise
- Oct 15, 2018 — Pinecrest Tribune | Miami Community Newspapers: Pinecrest Environmental Artist Xavier Cortada calls for action on rising sea levels
- Sep 13, 2018 —Sun Sentinel: Crear Conciencia Sobre el Aumento en Nivel del Mar
- Aug 27, 2018 — New York Times | T Magazine: 12 Artists On: Climate Change by Zoë Lescaze
- Nov 12, 2018 — NPR | Here and Now: Miami Artist Repurposes Campaign Signs To Spark Conversation About Sea Level Rise
- Nov 9 , 2018 — WLRN: What To Do With Those Political Yard Signs? This Artist Has An Idea, Linked To The Rising Sea
- Oct 19, 2018 — BBC | Cultural Front Line: Art Against Climate Change
- Oct 2, 2018 — WLRN: Pinecrest Is Getting An “Underwater Homeowners Association”
- Out & About: ArtisTree Hosts Cuban Cultural Festival, by Liz Sauchelli. Published in Valley News, July 12, 2018.
- 90N: North Pole Installations, by Julia Levine. Published in The Arctic Circle Press Release, June 26, 2018.
- Influencers Set Their Priorities for Florida, Floridians, by the Miami Herald Editorial Board. Published in the Miami Herald, June 18, 2018.
- Xavier Cortada’s 90N: North Pole installation and Florida Is exhibition heads to Creative Pinellas in Largo, by Cathy Salustri. Published in Creative Loafing Tampa Bay, June 15, 2018.
- A&E News Around Pinellas: June 14, by Lee Clarke Zumpe. Published in Tampa Bay Newspapers, June 14, 2018.
- Creative Pinellas Press Release, by Christopher Hubbard. Published in the Creative Pinellas Press Release, June 6, 2018.
- When Science Meets Art, by the Editorial Staff at Cosmos Magazine. Published in Cosmos, April 25, 2018.
- Editors Note: The Enthralling Space Between Art and Science, by Elizabeth Finkel. Published in Cosmos, April 25, 2018.
- FIU Volunteers Join Comcast to Beautify Sweetwater Elementary, by Isabel Gammara. Published in FIU News, May 15, 2018.
- UM LGBTW Graduates Celebrate Lavender Event, by Meredith Camel. Published by the University of Miami, May 9, 2018.
- Waters Rising!, by Julia Berg. Published by the University of Miami, April 24, 2018.
- X-Factor, by Meridith Camel. Published by the University of Miami, February 15, 2018.
- ‘Canes in the Capital, by Meredith Camel. Published by the University of Miami, January 17, 2018.
- Best Free Events in Miami This Week, by Celia Almedia. Published in Miami New Times, January 8, 2018.
- Arts In: Xavier Cortada, by Creative Pinellas.