Main | < | 2018 | >
Click here to read COSMOS cover story
- “T Agitprop: 12 Artists on Climate Change,” by Zoë Lascaze, New York Times, T Magazine, August 22, 2018.
- Out & About: ArtisTree Hosts Cuban Cultural Festival, by Liz Sauchelli. Published in Valley News, July 12, 2018.
- 90N: North Pole Installations, by Julia Levine. Published in The Arctic Circle Press Release, June 26, 2018.
- Influencers Set Their Priorities for Florida, Floridians, by the Miami Herald Editorial Board. Published in the Miami Herald, June 18, 2018.
- Xavier Cortada’s 90N: North Pole installation and Florida Is exhibition heads to Creative Pinellas in Largo, by Cathy Salustri. Published in Creative Loafing Tampa Bay, June 15, 2018.
- A&E News Around Pinellas: June 14, by Lee Clarke Zumpe. Published in Tampa Bay Newspapers, June 14, 2018.
- Creative Pinellas Press Release, by Christopher Hubbard. Published in the Creative Pinellas Press Release, June 6, 2018.
- When Science Meets Art, by the Editorial Staff at Cosmos Magazine. Published in Cosmos, April 25, 2018.
- Editors Note: The Enthralling Space Between Art and Science, by Elizabeth Finkel. Published in Cosmos, April 25, 2018.
- FIU Volunteers Join Comcast to Beautify Sweetwater Elementary, by Isabel Gammara. Published in FIU News, May 15, 2018.
- UM LGBTW Graduates Celebrate Lavender Event, by Meredith Camel. Published by the University of Miami, May 9, 2018.
- Waters Rising!, by Julia Berg. Published by the University of Miami, April 24, 2018.
- X-Factor, by Meridith Camel. Published by the University of Miami, February 15, 2018.
- ‘Canes in the Capital, by Meredith Camel. Published by the University of Miami, January 17, 2018.
- Best Free Events in Miami This Week, by Celia Almedia. Published in Miami New Times, January 8, 2018.