Antarctic Ice Paintings: Main | About | 2018 Event | Global Coastlines Gallery | Press
Ice Painting Series: Sea Ice | WAIS | Global Coastlines
- 90N: North Pole Installations, by Julia Levine. Published in The Arctic Circle Press Release, June 26, 2018
- Art in the Anthropocene, by Alan C. Braddock and Renée Ater. Source: American Art, Vol. 28, No. 3 (Fall 2014), p. cover2. Published by: The University of Chicago Press on behalf of the Smithsonian American Art Museum
- Arts Center South Florida faces 30th anniversary with uncertain, but rosy, future. By George Fishman. Published in the Miami Herald, November 24, 2014.
- Art, science, eco-concerns meet in ‘Vanishing Ice’ exhibit. By Michael Upchurch. Published in The Seattle Times, January 19, 2014.
- Vanishing ice through artists’ eyes. By Martin Spray. Published in the Ecologist, May 9, 2014.
- Xavier Cortada’s ‘Antarctic Ice Paintings’ on exhibit in Key Largo. Published in The Miami Herald, August 24, 2013.
- Bold as Ice. By Carlos Suarez de Jesus. Published in the Miami New Times, March 29, 2007.
- Cold Reality. By Deseraè E. Del Campo. Published in Miami Monthly Magazine, April 2007.
- Cortada reinvents style during Antarctic visit. By Peter Rejcek. Published in The Antarctic Sun, January 21, 2007.
- Arte al Dia: Art in Antarctica, Kunsthaus. Review by Milagros Bello, edition 119, page 119, July 2007.
- Art in America: Global Warnings. By Suzaan Boettger, Issue No. 6, pp. 154-161, 206-207, June/July 2008.